We’re Recruiting – Business Development Assistant
Business Development Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Assistant at a growing dynamic business in Wigston, Leicester.
Red Monkey Play Ltd who design, build and supply play equipment for the education market are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated person to take on this new role.
Location – Wigston, LE18
Job type: Part-time minimum of 22.5 hours per week
Salary: competitive dependent on experience.
The role will include:
- Contacting customers and potential customers
- Maintaining the company CRM system
- Supporting the Sales Department and Sales Managers
- Generating new sales opportunities including working with the marketing department
- Telephone contact with customers
- Replying to emails
- Participating in developing sales and marketing strategies to promote the companies products
You will have the following skills:
- Good telephone manner and experience in undertaking proactive phone calling
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Strong problem solving and creative skills
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Team working and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
Please submit your up to date CV along with a covering letter by email to Nick Wright email@example.com Contact Number 0116 3669926
Closing date 12 January 2018
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.